About

Monday, September 27, 2010

Outdoor Inspiration



WHY IT WORKS

This week's WHY IT WORKS inspiration comes from a weekend getaway we had with some good friends.  I'm typically a city girl, but every once in awhile, it does feel good to be out in the fresh air.  We stayed at a charming lodge set right in the middle of a forest, next to a river.  It was beautiful.  As I was clicking away on my camera, I spotted a small match of reindeer moss tucked beside some river rocks.  The bright green of reindeer moss is one of my all time favorite colors.  The following pieces are all inspired by my little patch of moss.  Just goes to show... inspiration is everywhere.  If the color palette and textures work in nature, it will work in your home too!



             









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...