About

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Putting on my winter coat

I just have to share this with you.  Last week, I went into Old Navy looking for Halloween costumes and spotted their new winter coats.  I quickly grabbed this cute little peacoat and love it!  I think my favorite part is the little belt on the back - it keeps the coat from looking too boxy.  I'm usually pretty particular about their coats as some seasons have been better than others.  They really have done a great job this season.  For $59, it's a great deal, plus I even had a coupon.  Even better! 



Here's J. Crew's version which I love just as much, but it's also $225. Check out the details... very similiar, down to the belt in the back. 



Here's another adorable one at Old Navy, The Ruffle Collar Jacket.  Cute eh? 


It's really the small things that help to elevate the everyday.  I'll see you around town in my new coat!

Have a good one!


1 comment:

volswife said...

I saw that ruffle collar one at ON....SO tempting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...