About

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Frosty the Snowman



We just had a our first snowfall of the year and our family LOVES snow!  When I was a school teacher, I would be just as excited as the kids, waiting to see if school was cancelled for the day.  My husband turns into a meterologist and gives us hour by hour updates of the "storm".  Snow is so beautiful and what a great excuse to slow down and stay home!

With Christmas, just around the corner, I know we're looking for great gift ideas.  I love giving and receiving small, thoughtful gifts.  I love gifts that just make you say... "Aww... thanks for thinking of me!"  :) 

Here's a great one!  A Snowman Kit!  Click on over to A Girl and a Glue Gun for all the details.  How creative! 



You could easily start assembling this gift now by collecting rocks.  And if you don't want to buy scarves, I think inexpensive fleece from the fabric store would work great too.  You could get several scarves out of one yard of fabric.    This would be such a fun gift for the kids to help you put together!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'll see you Friday!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...