About

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Craft Fair Favorites

Well, here's my post about some of my favorites from the Craft Fair this past weekend.  It seems like these fairs are getting more and more popular, because boy, was it crowded!  Good thing I got there early, but it was not a place for strollers, let alone a jogging stroller!  Unfortunately, I couldn't meander around too long.

But it is always good to get inspired and see what cool ideas are brewing out there.  Here are a few that I saw!

First, Maluhia Designs had some adorable stuff!  She had all sorts of bags, wallets, pouches made with these ADORABLE fabrics!  I think my favorite were these dresses!  TOO CUTE!  Check out her site here.







I also loved these prints from Jill Bliss.  The colors and designs were gorgeous!  Obviously the pictures don't them just justice.  This is a GREAT source for beautiful and original artwork for any room!  I love that her prints are made to fit a 16 x 20" IKEA Ribba Frame too.  Visit her @ http://www.jillbliss.com/



Another great find was Moufelt!  They create some amazing stuff with felt!  They were so busy, I could only snag this one picture.  I particularly loved these runners and they had great trivets too!  These would look awesome on a table or I was thinking about framing them!  The runner would look great in a simple frame.  Imagine in it a dining room!  The trivets would be great framed as a set of 4 too!  This is the type of stuff that make people say, "Where did you get that?" Check them out @ http://www.moufelt.com/




I also loved the prints from Matthew Porter Art.  His monkey prints are very popular, but this year his bird prints really caught my eye!  I love how graphic they are!  Beautiful colors!  I can't choose just one!  Check him out @ http://www.matthewporterart.com/.



Before I left, I got a snack at Sweet Dahlia Baking!  YUMMY!!  I tried a couple of her goodies and they were all good!  My favorite was her Macadamia Nut Butterscotch Brownies.  LOVED IT!  Crunchy, sweet, and salty!  Check her out @  http://www.sweetdahlliabaking.blogspot.com/




And there you go!  :) 

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hey Cathy, Did you buy one of those dresses for your little princess? Or did you resist?

picketfencedesign said...

@Jane. No I didn't buy a dress this time. I couldn't decide! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...