About

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Craft Fair


I'm excited to be checking out this craft fair this weekend.  If you're in the Seattle area, this is a great one to check out!  I love how crafting has become a bit "cooler" in recent years... either that or I'm just getting older.  :P  Seriously though... you'll find really cool pieces of artwork, home decor, clothing, jewelery, food and all sorts of real cool stuff for your home.  All of it is handmade locally.  I love the idea of supporting local artists pursuing their passion!  And this is the kind of fair that has items all price points.  I really don't like going to art shows where everything is out of my price range.  No fun!  :P 

So...  if you have time this weekend, check it out.  Most of the artists there also have etsy sites, so next week I'll be sure to post some of my favorites!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...