About

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FLOR Carpet Tiles



FLOR tiles are great!  If you're unfamiliar with FLOR, they are carpet tiles that are made from renewable and recyclable content.  They have a great range of patterns and colors that you can customize and fit virtually any space. 

I first discovered FLOR when we moved into our  house and I wanted an area rug that was beautiful, durable and economical.  Our rug has worn incredibly well over the past 3 years with 3 kids!  We've had our share of stains and spills and everything has come out!  If we happen to get a stain that won't come out, we can simply replace that one square.  I also love the firm, rubber backing that doesn't slide and doesn't require a carpet pad.

But the thing I like THE BEST about FLOR is their customer service.  I was shocked when I called FLOR to ask some questions about color and a real person actually anwered the phone AND answered all my questions then and there!  No tranferring, no waiting.  Unheard of!

Here's a few designs I've put together for our kitchen.  Still undecided...


(ins and outs)


(shirt stripe)

(sophistikat)
 
(All images from flor.com)

2 comments:

cwu said...

What a great idea! You're right, I like the fact that you would only have to replace one tile if there's a permanent stain - rather than replacing the entire carpet.

By the way, of the three you're deciding on, I like the middle one. :-)

scarlet reynolds said...

Hi, I also own a Commercial carpet business in Queensland, Australia and just want to say that it's been nice reading your article. Yes, carpet tiles are very cost-effective flooring material for renters and homeowners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...