About

Friday, March 4, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet Trollsta

Happy Friday!  It's been a crazy, but great week!  In going with the same theme from Tuesday, girly and flirty,  I'm picking one of my favorite finds as of late, the TROLLSTA sideboard.  Check out those legs!  I'm thinking this would be great as a media console!  I'm already envisioning it with some accent paint, maybe painting frames on the doors and some great hardware.  It'll cost you $349 to bring her home.



Here's another great picture of TROLLSTA in yellow (now discontinued). 


(via design sponge)

See you Monday!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Actually, that Trollsta sideboard used to come in that yellow - I don't think anyone painted it.

Cathy said...

@ Ginger. Ah yes, you're right. Thanks for the correction.

Melissa Dunlap said...

Love this! Totally want to check it out and see if it will work as a media center.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...