About

Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

For Father's Day, I wanted to share one of my all time favorite songs, I Want To Be Just Like You, by Phillips, Craig and Dean.  My heart just melts when I hear the words, the voice and the music.  This song serves as a great reminder of the great blessing and responsibility of raising our kids.  Our children and our time with them is so precious and fleeting, let's make the most of it.

I used this song to make this Father's Day video 3 years ago (using imovie).  We only had our 2 boys at the time and I have yet to do another video as they are a lot of work, but I oh how I  treasure the finished product.   Daddys are so special and play such a vital and important role.  May you be able to take time this weekend to celebrate the blessings of dads, children and family.   




Lord, I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be just like me
Want to be a holy example
For his innocent eyes to see

Help me be a living Bible, Lord
That my little boy can read
I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be like me

AMEN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...