About

Friday, June 24, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet LEDBERG

We made this purchase just a couple of weeks ago and love it.  It's simple, but has added so much to our boys' room.  It's the LEDBERG light strip... a strip of LED lights... get it?  :)


We were inspired to add lights to the underside of our bunkbed after seeing it at a friend's house.  It makes the bed so cozy and perfect for cuddling up for some reading time at night.  I love these strips because they are so thin and very easy to install.  The cords and the switch are just the right length and we used 3M Command hooks and adhesives to stick them to the posts so there wouldn't be any tucking on them. 

If you have a bunkbed, I'd say they are the way to go!  It's $14.99 well spent. 

Have a great weekend!  I'm off to do the Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon on Saturday!   It'll be my first Rock n Roll race so I'm excited to see what it's all about!



1 comment:

seattlegal said...

Cute! I will have to do that when we get bunk beds (sometime in the future).

I know so many people who ran that race on Saturday! It seems a rather popular one to do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...