About

Thursday, July 28, 2011

9 Years Ago Today

I started the most amazing adventure ever.  Here I was when it all started:


(via theknot.com)

We were tickled to have our wedding photos submitted to the Knot and they actually featured our wedding in one of their issues!  Click here to see the whole story.

I can't find the words to fully describe how marriage has been the last 9 years.  What I do know is that marriage is no joke and I often say that no anniversary should go by without being celebrated.  Marriage is hard work and each year together deserves a celebration.  Marriage goes through so many seasons.  If you're in a great season right now, enjoy it and cherish it.  And if you're in a rough, dry season, persevere, and pursue unity, there's another season just around the bend. 

To quote the card I gave my husband:

"There's no such thing as "perfect,"  but I know this much is true,
Nothing feels more right than sharing life and love with you." 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...