About

Friday, July 29, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet MASKROS again

Helloooo readers!

I have exciting news!  On Wednesday, I was thrilled to see my MASKROS makeover featured on Apartment Therapy!  This is my 2nd time featured on Apartment Therapy and it's still has thrilling as the first time.  What fun for my humble idea to be featured amongst so many other incredible designs and inspirations.  If you're visiting me from AT... Welcome!  :) 


Click here for the full the post on Apartment Therapy.

I really do love MASKROS.  I've written about it here, here and here.  (The last link is to my DIY project) It is bold, fun and even more beautiful when you put your own DIY touch on it.  That's one of the reasons I love IKEA so much.  It gives us so many fabulous blank canvases to work with, MASKROS is just one of them.

Here's one more version of MASKROS that I love from Amy Butler's home.  It was after seeing this image, that gave me the courage to go for it and just paint it.

(via apartmentherapy.com)

Lastly, my survey is still up and I'd love to get your feedback on my site.  Suvey is here.  Don't forget you also get 30% your purchase at Jones Design Company.

Alrighty!  Signing out and I'll see you Monday!

1 comment:

Jmark said...

Yeah! Congrats Cat!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...