About

Friday, July 22, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet PS SINKA and SLINGRA

It's here!  The 2012 catalog.  I've only seen the online version, but I can't wait to get my hands on the real catalog and start thumbing my way through it.  Ahhh... another year of practical and beautiful inspiration.  Can't wait!  :)


For this week, I stumbled across this gorgeous cabinet. PS SINKA.  I never noticed it before, which is always fun for me to notice something totally new.  It has a great industrial country vibe and oh so practical with all the different drawers to store all sorts of odds and ends you need, but want to keep out of sight.  It's beautiful as is, but you could totally turn this into a custom piece by staining the drawers, painting the legs and changing the hardware.  Maybe vintage or Anthropologie. 

Check out SINKA in action.

(via thestyle-files.com)

(via thestyle-files.com)


(via skonahem.com)


(via sarabloggar.wordpress.com)


In addition, I found a related item, the PS SLINGRA chair.  She's eye catching isn't she?  Those gorgeous curves and svelte legs.  I'm jealous.  ;)  Seriously, this chair reads like a sculpture and its only $99.



Before I sign out for the weekend, don't forget to stop by and fill out my quick survey here and save 30% at Jones Design Company here

THANK YOU and have a FABULOUS weekend!

2 comments:

~*jane*~ said...

Ooh, Cathy... Thanks for sharing that great cubby. I totally need one (or three) of those for my craft room... Love that you're doing my shopping for me :)

Rebecca A. Maynard said...

This was also in the upscale area, A very nice and tidy bungalow.
www.flickr.com/photos/folksyladyvinyl fence colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...