About

Monday, July 25, 2011

WHY IT WORKS - Lonny in Seattle

I was so excited see a Seattle home featured in Lonny Magazine!  I love the timeless, chic style that is shown throughout this home.  What a great article featuring a home from my hometown!  Here are the details:

WHY IT WORKS


I love this vignette.  The photograph shows such an interesting view of Paris
and the black lamp is edgey and brings out the colors of the print.


Timeless neutral drapes, beautifully styled console table with matching lamps and a classic mirror.  The dark velvet Nate Berkus settee is one of my favorites. Take a look at the bookshelf vignette for inspiration!
 


Loving this desk area.  The desk has fabulous lines with 2 drawers to hide all the essentials.  I like how the chair and lamp adds warmth and texture.


(all images via lonnymag.com)

Does this look cozy or what?  The white furnishings give the eye a great place to rest and the patterned duvet does a great job of softening the space. 

THE SHOPPING GUIDE! 
Woohoo... I love the mix of high and low pieces.
My favorites?

Chippendale Mirror
Nate Berkus Stone Table
Docksta Dining Table (an IKEA FRIDAY pick)  :)
Ljusas Table Lamp (IKEA)
Dwell Duvet Cover





Happy Monday!  I hope this gets your week off to a great start!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...