About

Friday, August 12, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet the IKEA PS CABINET

Happy Friday everyone!

This pick here has always been one of my favorites from IKEA, the PS Cabinet.  It's so practical and I love the clean, retro feel of this steel cabinet.  It's $99 and I think you'll get your money's worth out of this one.  It's one of those pieces that will travel well from one room to another.


Here's are 2 fun links with a TON of photos of the PS in action.

This one here is from Desire to Inspire. 

And this one here is from Apartment Therapy.

(via apartmenttherapy.com)


Now, you see why this piece is so well loved! 

Have a great weekend!
See you Monday!




1 comment:

Avalyn said...

OK now I want one. I know the perfect place for it too, just inside the den.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...