About

Friday, August 5, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet TROFAST

Happy Friday everyone and Guten Tag if you are visiting me from Germany.  It's been so much fun this week having my MASKROS makeover mentioned in a couple of German blogs!  Welcome!

I have a practical IKEA pick for this week.  For those of you who have kids, you know that toy storage or any storage for that matter is a MAJOR issue.  I'm always on the hunt for good and good-looking storage ideas.  Bins and baskets can get expensive especially if you're buying multiples and I've done the cheaper Rubbermaid tub option.. it gets the job done, but definitely not the most aesthetic. 



So... here I am with TROFAST.  What I love about this system is fairly simple... it comes in ALL WHITE!  White frame and white bins.  Woohoo!  I know, it's a small thing, but so much of the kid storage options come in fun primary colors or pastels, which is great and all, but I get enough color with the toys themselves.  My eye longs for a calm quiet space amongst all the toys and clutter.

I guess the next best thing about the TROFAST is the price.  It comes in all sorts of colors and configurations, but I have this one above, and it's only $39.99.  For another $10-$15, you'll have the bins too!

Speaking of bins, here's a great way to spruce up the ol' plastic bin.  Check out the how-to here.


(via womansday.com)

Have a great weekend!  LAST call for participating in my 1 year survey.   I'm looking forward to incorporating some new ideas this coming year, but more importantly, I want to know who you are and what you're most interesting!  Don't forget, you also get 30% off all the prints at Jones Design Company.  Emily has some adorable prints that are great for your home and make awesome gifts.  I'll be closing the survey and promo at the end of the weekend.

See you Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...