About

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pantone 2011 Fall Colors

I know, I know, summer is far from over. In fact it seems like it's just starting here in Seattle. :P  I'm a summer person, so trust me, I'm in no rush for fall. I'm soaking in every bit of sun and letting the kids play late into the evening, but I do love the anticipation of a new season. Out with the old, in with the new, an opportunity for a fresh start in a fresh season. There's something soothing about the natural rhythm of the seasons. I love this verse:

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens
- Ecclesiastes 3:1 -

So, here are the projected colors trends for Fall 2011. Gorgeous huh? To be honest, I've never met a color I didn't like. I think my favorites in this collection are the pinks and the greens... great combo, so fresh! What are your favorites?


(via pantone.com)

You think J Crew's Fall Collection has got it right?


 

(all images via mamasrollingstone.com)

LOVE IT!!

I've already started noticing lots of plums and pinks and the olive green is coming back again from last fall.  Funny.. I knew there was a reason I just bought an olive scarf!  :)  Now... for that pink sweater...

BTW... this is the last week my one year survey will be up.  If you haven't gotten a chance to complete it, I'd LOVE your feedback.  Thanks!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...