About

Monday, August 29, 2011

WHY IT WORKS - A Timeless Kitchen

In the midst of my mad state of organizing and decluttering last week, I was looking for inspiration photos to help me style my newly cleared off kitchen counters.  I came across this remodeled kitchen from the Nate Show.  This kitchen is so me!  Classic, clean, but updated and with some twists. 

WHY IT WORKS


(via thenateshow.com)


Loving this kitchen, especially...

  • The contrast of the cabinetry on the island.  What a great way to add interest.  Love that the island is simply a work station and does not have bar stools around it.  Something different.  :)
  • Chandeliers in kitchens.  I love the idea of making "fancy" be everyday.  Kind of like wearing that fancy dress with a jean jacket. Love it here too!

(via here)


WHAT I LOVE MOST

That gorgeous backsplash tile!  White subway tile is my all time favorite, but man, this tile sure is a close second.  Love that it has the same classic subway tile feel, but updated, new and different.  Beveled Arabesque Tile.  Duly Noted.  :)


*swoon*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...