About

Thursday, September 15, 2011

IKEA Fridays - Meet ARYD

After all the painting I did a couple of weeks ago, I'm even more convinced that anything can be given new life or personality with a simple coat of paint.

For example, the ARYD Candle Holders which range in price from $7.99 - $14.99 could really be transformed into something oh so chic.  I love how substantial they are and its gorgeous curves.


They could easily look like these Chroma Candle Holders from Anthropologie, but even better.  The Chroma goes for $28.00 each and I actually like ARYD better with its chunkiness and you can group them with varied heights and widths. 


Painting these would be so easy using sample pots like these from Benjamin Moore. 
(I have a least a dozen of these laying around)


Or a good ol' can of spray paint. 


Hope this inspires you to create something fabulous!

See you Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...