About

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pier 1 Finds - Lamps

Happy Monday!  I had a full weekend with lots of great visiting with old friends.  There is something extra special about old friendships and people that have seen you through many seasons of life.  I just wish I had another day or two to catch up on some rest too!  Alas.. another week.  :)

Speaking of old friends, I feel like I've been reintroduced to an old design friend, Pier 1 Imports.  I remember loving Pier 1 back in high school and college and always wanting one of their cool director chairs or their cozy papasan chairs.  Pier 1's style is probably more ornate than my typical style, but it's a great resource for great accent pieces that add glam and sparkle to your classic/traditional basics.  Not to mention, great prices!

Today I'm posting some of my favorite lamps from Pier 1 and tomorrow, I'll be posting about some great wall mirror finds!   


Gold Leaf Glass Lamp. 
A pair of these would add pizazz to any room.  The inside of the shade is gold leafed and is gorgeous!  Not bad for $125.  The shade also comes as a chandelier too!


Glass Candlestick Buffet Lamp.  I love the modern elegance of this lamp.  $125


Rosette Hayworth Lamp.  So much detail and could be so sweet in a girls room.  $99.

Serena Table Lamp.  This one will never go out of style.  Fabulous at $99. 
Want more style?  Just add ribbon to the top and bottom of the shade.  I'm seeing black or navy.

Have a great week and check back tomorrow for more goodies from Pier 1.





1 comment:

Rebecca A. Maynard said...

I used one of the Merry & Bright clear stamps on the front, stamping it on the banner that comes with the Merry Christmas Pop-Up Card.aluminum fence panels

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...