About

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pier 1 Finds - Mirrors!

Here's part 2 of my post from yesterday - My favorite wall mirrors from Pier 1.  There's really some great stuff, especially the items on clearance.  If you're in the market for a mirror,  I hope you find something that works for you!



Mosaic Mirror, $199.  I'm seeing this in a powder bath
or a pair in a master bath.  I love the sparkle and shot of glam
it would give to any room.
 
Window Mirror on clearance for $99.  This one is a steal!
 Pottery Barn's Eagan Multipanel Mirror is similiar and is $699.
This would be great on its own or layered on a mantel.

Here's another show stopper at a great price! 
Venetian Dots Mirror on clearance for $99.
 Z Gallerie's Simone mirror is very similiar, but smaller and sells for $199.

Capiz Mirror, on sale for $159.  This one might be my favorite. 
I always love the contrast between lights and darks
and the graphic pattern on this mirror is stunning.



Here's the capiz mirror featured in a room designed by Caitlin Creer Interiors
Love it even more now!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...